Departs From: Delhi
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
5 AM Our car picks you up from anywhere in South Delhi (except the airport) and takes you to the Railway Station.
6.15 AM Morning Shatabdi: Leaves at 6.15 am, reaching at 8.20 am.
Breakfast served on train.Air-Conditioned train, comfortable seats.
Our car picks you up from your hotel, takes you to New Delhi Railway Station, the driver goes inside with you to ensure you sit on the correct seat. (Note: Many times, due to security or other reasons, Indian Railways bans entry into the station of non-passengers - in this case, our man will not accompany you but will hire a porter to do the job)
8.20 AM Our car meets you at the Agra Railway Station. (At Agra Station walk out side the exit gate, pause and you shall see your name placard.)
8.45 AM to 4 PM Tour starts with visit to Taj, Red Fort & Sikandara (tomb of the mighty Akbar). Guide meets you at Taj Mahal.
Also included but optional visit to marble inlay workshop demonstrating the same fine workmanship that went in building the Taj Mahal and its delicate motifs plus carpet making workshop. Both have shops, if you like to buy. You can tweak the programme. Suggested programme as follows:
04.00PM : Drive back to Delhi
08.30PM : Drop at your Hotel
* AC Car, Driver and fuel cost
* Sightseeing by car in the destination city
* All toll charges, parking, taxes
* Train ticket one way - Shatabdi Train - AC Chair Car (Breakfast served on train) - Delhi to Agra
* Our car picks you up from your hotel
* New Delhi Railway Station drop (either the driver or a porter hired by him will escort you to your seat)
* Agra Railway Station pickup (our driver shall be holding your name placard, outside the main exit gate)
* Delhi drop from Agra by car
* Monument entrance tickets not included
* Elephant / Camel ride cost not included
* Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
* See package terms for full detail of exclusions and inclusions
* Guide cost not included